EVA Vet™ - The New Generation in Digital Dental X-Ray Sensors
Featuring DICOM Options
Good Dental Health Means Better Animal Health
At IWV, we know that what can’t be seen can’t be treated. We were the very first to introduce a digital dental sensor in 2003. Technology has improved over the years and we are pleased to offer the newest generation digital dental imaging system, EVA Vet™ Select II.
Our EVA Vet™ Digital Sensors have been used in over 10,000 veterinary practices worldwide. EVA Vet™ Select II delivers the next level of image resolution that you and your patients deserve while providing a quick return on investment.
EVA Vet™ Select II’s aluminum housing and robust cable connections are designed to extend the life of your sensor and protect your investment. Its beveled corners increase patient comfort and ease positioning while maintaining the active surface area.
Every new EVA Vet™ Select II system includes ViewAll™ DICOM Acquisition Software to yield a smooth, efficient workflow and allow for integration with most industry leading practice management programs.
EVA Vet™ Select II is optimized for use with the Image-Vet™ DC and Image-Vet™ FleXX, but can be used effectively with virtually any high performance intraoral x-ray. Ask your sales representative for attractive “Trade and Upgrade” programs to take your dental practice to new heights.
Veterinary Digital X-Ray Imaging
- Increases revenue for today's high-tech practice
- Requires less labor and anesthesia time
- Safer for the animal because of reduced x-ray exposure
- Increases patient throughput with decreased exposure to image time
- Cost savings (no more film, mounts, chemistry, time, floor space, maintenance, filing)
- Environmentally friendly (no film or chemicals)
- Fast return on investment
EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor
- Excellent image quality, clarity and resolution
- Better Definition
- Increased Contrast
- Sharper Edges
EVA Vet™ Select II Features & Benefits
- Simple to use
- Robust with a design made to withstand the rigors of the veterinary environment
- Experience of over 10,000 installations
- Direct 3 meter USB 2.0 connection
- Theoretical Resolution: 25 lp/mm
- Quick and easy retakes
- ViewAll™ Vet Acquisition Software provides full DICOM compatibility and full integration with most PACS to send and share images
- Instant and secure storage and retrieval of images
- Certifications: MFDS, CE/MDD, FDA, Health Canada
- Made in the U.S.A.
Each EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor System Includes
- EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor size 1.5 or 2.0
- ViewAll™ DICOM Acquisition Software (License for up to 19 Workstations)
- Patented Sensor Armor® for added protection
- Starter Kit of Disposable Protective Sheaths
- FREE Lifetime remote diagnostic services and online tech support
- FREE Online Education for technique and software
- FREE Enrollment in IWV's Customer Loyalty Replacement Program
- In-clinic training options
- 24 Month Warranty
ViewAll™ Vet software provides veterinarians full DICOM compatibility, giving users full integration with most veterinary PACS, increasing their ability to send and share images.
|EVA Vet™ Select II Size 1.0||
EVA Vet™ Select II Size 1.5
|EVA Vet™ Select II Size 2.0
|Image size (unpacked)|
|Optical imager resolution||
|Sensor cable length||
|Recommended computer requirements*||Recommended Computer Specifications for use with EVA Vet™ sensors and ViewAll™:
Operation System - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor or better
RAM - 4+ GB
USB 2.0 PORT
Hard Drive - 250+ GB
High Quality Monitor
Graphics Card - 512 MB
|Minimum computer requirements*||Minimum system specifications Win XP for ProImage and EVA Vet™ to function:
Operation System - Microsoft Windows XP (Home or Professional) 32-bit with Service Packs installed or Vista 32 Ultimate or Business.
Processor - Pentium 4 @ 1.5GHz (or equivalent)
RAM - 1 GB
USB 2.0 PORT1
CD Rom Drive
Hard Drive - 160 GB [based on image storage space for 5,000 images = 10 GB (Estimate)]
High Quality Display (Flat Panel or CRT)
LCD Monitor with 800:1 Contrast Ratio and 0.255 dot pitch
Minimum resolution of 1024x768 @ 32 bits color depth.
*Computer not included. While not required, Internet access will greatly improve Technical Support assistance. It is highly recommended that you consult your IT professional for a Data Back-up system. If budget constraints do not allow for the full recommended system, purchase the best display possible. For manufacturers that do not support the full 500 mA, use an external self-powered USB Hub. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Storage and transport: Ambient temp: -10 C to 50 C; Ambient Humidity: 10-80%; Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kaPa to 106 kaPa.