IWV CR eco
The IWV CR eco is a small footprint computed radiography system designed to meet the needs of all veterinary professionals. With the IWV CR eco, you can convert to digital with complete peace of mind knowing that your system is backed by in-house IWV hardware and software engineers. You can now say goodbye to film, chemicals and re-takes.
Image Acquisition Software
Once the digital images are acquired with the IWV CR eco, the images can be further manipulated using our superior image acquisition software. The ability to enhance the digital images with various tools improves diagnostic capability and ensures quick turnaround.
Total System Accountability
IWV is dedicated to Total System Accountability. Total System Accountability means better service and on time support when you need it. Our customers know that when you need help, you get it, no excuses, no finger pointing.
The IWV Digital CR eco is a small footprint computed radiography system designed to meet the needs of veterinary professionals
- Will work with your current X-Ray table
- Processes embedded phosphor plate cassettes, sizes: 8" x 10", 10" x 12" and 14" x 17"
- Investment includes:
- Dell Acquisition Computer
- 23" high resolution flat panel monitor
- Software for acquisition and diagnosis
- PACS software to DICOM Send/Receive, Store/Auto Route, Print
- Report Writer Software Module allows to create written report for studies
- The IWV Digital CR eco system will work with your current X-Ray table
- 16 bits per pixel
- 65,536 levels of grayscale content
- Fast – Processed images in 30 seconds
- Flat-Scan Technology – Does NOT bend imaging plates
- Compact – 6”H x 18”W x 32”L
- Flexible File Formats – DICOM 3.0, TIFF, BMP or JPEG
- Powerful Digital Tools including Multi-Frequency Image Processing, Zoom, Cropping and Annotations
- Incredible marketing tool to position you as a community leader with diagnostic services and client convenience beyond what other practices in your geographical area provides
- Charge a $$ premium $$ over your current standard x-ray fees, justified through better medicine, fewer misdiagnoses and faster service for your clients
- Increases total number of billable images
- Attracts higher quality employees and technicians
- Reduces employee turnover
- Virtually eliminates labor costs associated with standard x-ray processing
- Eliminates x-ray film
- Eliminates darkroom
- Eliminates film processor
- Eliminate chemical cost, inventorying, waste disposal, mess and smell
- Eliminates environmental concerns
- GO GREEN!
- DICOM 3.0 compatible - Capable of sending images via electronic transfer within your hospital or around the world
- Capable of communicating with any Practice Management Software
- Optional: Vertical Wall-Mount Bracket
- Cassettes (8" x 10", 10" x 12", 14" x 17")
- Additional Dedicated Workstations
- Extended Warranty